Covid-19 Safety Measures
Your Well-being is Our Top Priority.
Please Read Our Current Clinic Covid-19 Safety Protocols in Effect to Keep Everyone as Safe as Possible:
- Only one active treatment room in both locations
- HEPA air filter with UV light that cleans the air 5x per hour in the treatment room
- No linens – treatment rooms completely sanitized between each patient and filter set to high between patients
- 30 minutes between each patient for thorough sterilizing & cleaning of treatment room, treatment table, all touch surfaces, and both bathrooms
- Ample hand sanitizer available in treatment rooms and waiting area
- Chad Johnson, L.Ac wears a mask during the treatment and while cleaning
- We ask that patients wear a mask (if you forget one, we have masks available for you)
- Digital files – no paper to clean and sanitize – just an iPad and phone
- Screening questions prior to appointments
- Waiving of cancellations fees – we encourage you to cancel even if last minute
We are partnering in trust with you – our community- in order to support each of you. We ask that you stay open and communicative with us.
(We will still offer Telehealth sessions on Saturday- which have proved highly beneficial. If you aren’t feeling well, we can assess over the phone whether you should come in, wait, or if you might benefit from a Telehealth consult.)
When coming into the clinic please observe the following:
- Bring and wear your mask – We have masks available if you have forgotten or need one
- Please wear freshly laundered clothing
- Wait in your car until 5 minutes before your treatment
- Wash your hands in the bathroom beforehand
We're Here to Help.
Preventative Medicine – Keeping Your Immune System Strong
The preventative component of Holistic Medicine is where Natural Medicine really shines. We are offering 90 minute treatments only at this time so that each person can gain the most benefit during their time in the clinic.
- More Immune support – We want to be able to layer on extra immune support
- More Nervous system support
- More Thyroid support
- More Adrenal support
- More Relaxation time
- More Self-care time
- More time for TuiNa massage
- More moxa
- More ability to access Acupuncture’s preventive medical applications
- Less Patients per day = less exposure for both YOU and Chad