You Don’t Have to Live with Pain.
Regional Specialists in Japanese Acupuncture for Complex Pain Conditions
We are regional specialists in chronic, acute and complex pain syndromes practicing advanced Japanese Acupuncture, Massage Therapy and Chinese Medicine.
As a family-owned professional practice –and because we specialize in complex pain– trust and integrity are the cornerstones of our values.
We employ a physical medicine-based approach to treating musculoskeletal pain, organ dysfunction, immune system, the kidneys, gall bladder, liver, headaches, nerve pain and more. We provide high-quality Japanese Acupuncture which features palpation as the primary, and most reliable diagnostic tool.
Based in the mountains of Western North Carolina, our patients travel from all over the region: The Triangle, Charlotte, Charleston, East TN, GA, and other areas of the mid and south Atlantic.
Your health is our priority. We use some of the best techniques in acupuncture, massage, and the most reliable palpation (Hara) diagnosis.
Our mission is to address the root cause of many modern ailments and offer drug-free relief for common and complex pain syndromes. Our goal is to surprise you with positive results and our business model is based on getting you better in as few treatments as possible so you tell your friends and family. It’s that simple.
It’s Our Mission to:
- help you alleviate pain and struggle through excellence in advanced acupuncture therapy
- serve as a bridge to other medicines and modalities
- facilitate community and communication between practitioners for the highest good of each patient
- be leaders in the professional integrative care model
- help you gain clarity and find power by reconnecting to your physical body
- enjoy life through heart-centered service to others and care to self
- aspire to a life that is rooted in “more being and less doing”
Regional Specialists in Orthopedic & Japanese Acupuncture for Complex Pain Conditions.
Call our Office 828-668-5322 for a Free Consultation with a Certified Wellness Specialist.
Or Click Below to Schedule an Appointment. We're Here to Help You.