Partnering for Patient-Centered Care:
We work with you and your patients to provide full-spectrum care. We refer with Osteopaths, MDs, PAs, NPs, DCs, PTs, and more to bring Integrative Pain Management Therapies for acute and chronic pain, sports injuries, pre and post-operative support, and expedited recovery times.
How We Can Help:
- Integrative approach for chronic pain and fatigue syndromes
- We treat patients who are refractory to neuropathic pain medications, failing or hesitant to remain on narcotic and other pain medications
- We treat patients who have failed interventional procedures (e.g. epidural steroids) who wish to avoid surgical intervention or are not appropriate surgical candidates
- Trigger point therapies help create substantial changes in musculature eliminating a significant source of pain for many patients
- We practice with high-tech, thin, sterile, Japanese needles, with practical applications of acupuncture physical medicine and advanced medical massage techniques
- We offer needle-free options for sensitive patients
What You Can Expect:
- All treatment will be consistent with your current plan
- Prompt, clear, professional collaboration regarding treatment
- Reduction in your patient’s reliance on pain medications and number of office visits
- The ability to offer your patients safe and effective alternative modalities for Headache, Bell’s Palsy, RSD, Peripheral Neuropathy, Post-stroke Rehabilitation, RLS, CTS, Sciatica, MS, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Parkinson’s Symptoms, Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, TMJ, and Hypertension using Acupuncture, Massage, Exercise, Trigger Point Therapies and Stress Reduction Techniques
Chad Johnson specializes in chronic and acute pain conditions, injuries, and other complex conditions.
He practices Acutherapy –a combination of advanced acupuncture and massage therapies. Japanese style acupuncture (with the smallest, least intrusive needles), Acupuncture Physical Medicine – which excels at Trigger Point Therapy, Classical style Acupuncture, advanced western and Chinese medical massage –Zheng Gu Tuina– emphasizing orthopedic assessment and support.
These unique styles of acupuncture and medical massage–Acutherapy– integrate especially well with the Allopathic model and create the foundation of relief for people in pain.